Our Purpose to Exist…
As a Functional Medicine Clinic, we find people better answers to their health care needs. It has come to our realization and possibly yours that traditional medical care does not always provide the attention and care you need in finding real solutions. Has your Doctor diagnosed you with a disease or condition, only for you to be given medication for your health problem?
We believe treating the test and not the person never finds real solutions to the persons problem and worse only masks it. We focus on treating the cause of the disease therefore getting to the source of the problem.
Dr. Marcotte performs a thorough intensive case history with the patient to develop a plan for treating the “person” not the “test”. If this is the type of health care you are looking for then we are the place for you!
If you suffer with any of these symptoms we can HELP…
- Cold Hands/Feet
- Digestive Disorders
- Autoimmune Disease
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Endocrine Problems
- Weight Gain
- Muscluloskeletal Pain
- Celiac Disease
Get Answers to Common Questions Like:
- Why thyroid hormones can often be ineffective in treating hypothyroid/hyperthyroid and Hashimoto’s?
- What is the real culprit of most cases of thyroid issues and how do I address it?
- Why is my thyroid problem not showing up on my lab tests?
- Why and how did I develop diabetes?
- Why do I continue to feel worse despite treatment?
- Why is the thyroid gland often the wrong target?
- Why does eating common food preventing you from getting better?
- Why do I always feel bloated?
- Why do I get alternating bouts of diarrhea and constipation?
- How do I know if I have a gluten intolerance or food sensitivities?
- Why does my doctor just keep trying to mask the problem with medications?
Call today for your consultation
If you’re not feeling amazing, there is always a reason! Functional medicine is the new health care model of the 21st century. Forward thinking practitioners who embrace functional diagnostic medicine commonly ask different questions about how to better treat the ill patient who otherwise slips through the cracks of conventional medical diagnosis and treatments.